Prison Break Fan Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Prison Break Fan Forum

Prison Break... es wird ausgebrochen!

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

Statement von Nick Santora PB Writer

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Site-Admin
Admin
Site-Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 198

Statement von Nick Santora PB Writer Empty
BeitragThema: Statement von Nick Santora PB Writer   Statement von Nick Santora PB Writer Icon_minitimeSa Jun 07, 2008 5:05 pm

Gefunden in LiveJournal

Hi. Know you all have concerns about recent media reports but as always, I can't tell you what is going to happen in the show. As I said earlier, you will not see another actress playing the Dr. Tancredi role running through the jungles of Panaman ... I stand by that - that is all I can and will say. You'll have to watch the show. Sorry, but when I first came on this forum I made it clear that I am not allowed to divulge storylines. If I have to choose between keeping my job and answering your questions, I choose keeping my job. That being said, Season 3 is fantastic -- you should ignore rumors and the press and just watch it and see what happens. You'll enjoy the heck out of the show. Okay, things at work are crazy so I won't be online for a while. Be well, Nick.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://prison-break-fanpage.forumieren.de

Statement von Nick Santora PB Writer
Seite 1 von 1